Class Teacher Full Time Maternity Cover February 2019
We are seeking to appoint a hard-working, self-motivated and enthusiastic teacher from February 2019 . We are a forward-looking school, continually striving for excellence within a friendly and supportive community. We are looking for a teacher who is committed to raising standards and who:
- Has high standards and expectations of self and pupils.
- Is passionate about every child's achievements
- Is committed to providing a creative and stimulating learning environment
- Has a commitment to personal and professional development and the wider life of the school.
- Is able to work effectively with colleagues, parents, support staff and governors.
NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this position.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Please contact the school on 01759 318 369 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 7th December 2018
Interview date: Thursday 13th December 18